Epcot Restaurants France
How to Get a Job at Epcot By Chanel Adams, eHow Contributor , last updated June 02, 2014Found This Helpful
Epcot is one of the four theme parks at Walt Disney World. At twice the size of the Magic Kingdom theme park, it splits into two: Future World and World Showcase. Future World hosts attractions such as Spaceship Earth, Mission: Space and Test Track. World Showcase, on the other hand, features 11 countries, including Italy, France, Mexico, Morocco and Germany. Tourists can shop and eat in each of the countries. There are also other attractions such as boat rides, firework shows and concerts. If you’re interested, you can find one of the many jobs that Epcot has to offer.
Applying on the Disney Careers Website
1. Choose a role that you would be interested in. At Epcot, you could work in a store, restaurant or at one of the ride attractions. Read the descriptions for the roles you’re interested in so you know what to expect. Click on the “Apply for this Position” button once you chose the role you want.
2. Create a profile on the Disney Careers website. In order to finish the application, you will need to register. You will need to use a valid email address as your username. You can complete your application after you’re registered.
3. Click on the “My Role Sheet” the top of the log in screen. You should be able to view and edit your application. It may take 30 to 45 minutes to complete.
4. Have important information handy. You will need your contact information, your social security number, scheduling availability, educational information and previous employer information. References may also be required.
5. Complete your application. Look it over to make sure all of your information is correct. Once you’ve completed your application, you will need to print a copy for your records.
Applying at the Disney Casting Center
6. Visit the Disney Casting Center if you live in or are visiting the Orlando area. This building is directly across the street from the Walt Disney World marketplace at Downtown Disney.
7. Join one of the two lines on the ramp that's in the building. One line is for appointments and the other is for walk-ins. You would go into the walk-in line.
8. Pick two roles you’re interested in once you’re at the front of the line. The cast members will give you a sheet for what roles Disney World is currently hiring for. Choose only the roles you’re interested in.
9. Fill out your job application. Make a note on the application that you’re interested in working for Epcot. You will then watch a video on the Disney Company and its policies. After you watch the video, you will be called in (on that same day) for a job interview.
Based in Massachusetts, Chanel Adams has been writing since 2009. Her work has been published by the "Lowell Sun, " MadeMan.com, Coed Media and other print and online publications. She has knowledge in fashion, careers, health, education, computers and electronics. Adams has an Associate of Science in administrative medical assisting from San Joaquin Valley College.[[/blockquote]]
Original source: eHow.com
Next page: Epcot Restaurants Map
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Epcot Restaurants France News
Epcot's France Pavilion restaurants getting updates
It has never been a big secret that Walt Disney World’s Epcot is a major draw for serious foodies. Soon those gastronomes will have several new choices in the France Pavilion of the park’s World Showcase. Jerome Bocuse, president and owner of the three ...Read more...
New dining at France Pavilion at Epcot World Showcase
Chef Paul Bocuse is the famous French chef and president and owner of the company that runs the new restaurant in the France Pavilion at Epcot World Showcase. Upscale but less formal than the former Bistro de Paris, the new decor captures classic French ...Read more...
Dining around Epcot and its resorts
If any Disney theme park deserves kudos for finest foods, it's Epcot. From Moroccan and Japanese ... at the new-in-2012 Monsieur Paul, a gourmet restaurant showcasing chef Paul Bocuse's inspirations in the France pavilion. Settle in for couscous and ...Read more...
New restaurant debuts at France pavilion inside Epcot
A new upscale restaurant has opened in place of Bistro de Paris at the France pavilion within Epcot. Monsieur Paul is described as less formal than its predecessor with its makeover that debuted Tuesday. The restaurant's approach to French dining includes ...Read more...
Date night Bucket List: France at the World Showcase in Epcot
I've have been dying to try the Les Chefs de France restaurant in the World Showcase at Epcot. You need to make the reservations ahead of time and it needs to be done via online, not over the phone. We learned this the hard way as we scrambled on the ...Read more...
Travel: Food and wine fest on tap at Epcot
Given his background, it makes sense that Walt Disney World’s Epcot Center is his ... who are actually from France, Germany, Norway, China, etc. The festival also will offer after-hours street parties and premium dining experiences.Read more...
Bon appetit, Disney fans
Bocuse runs the restaurants in the France pavilion at Epcot, continuing the Disney partnership started by his father in 1982, when the 20th century’s most famous French chef shook hands with the world’s most famous mouse. Then as now, most of the ...Read more...