Epcot Restaurants France
How to Get a Job at Epcot By Chanel Adams, eHow Contributor , last updated June 02, 2014Found This Helpful
Epcot is one of the four theme parks at Walt Disney World. At twice the size of the Magic Kingdom theme park, it splits into two: Future World and World Showcase. Future World hosts attractions such as Spaceship Earth, Mission: Space and Test Track. World Showcase, on the other hand, features 11 countries, including Italy, France, Mexico, Morocco and Germany. Tourists can shop and eat in each of the countries. There are also other attractions such as boat rides, firework shows and concerts. If you’re interested, you can find one of the many jobs that Epcot has to offer.
Applying on the Disney Careers Website
1. Choose a role that you would be interested in. At Epcot, you could work in a store, restaurant or at one of the ride attractions. Read the descriptions for the roles you’re interested in so you know what to expect. Click on the “Apply for this Position” button once you chose the role you want.
2. Create a profile on the Disney Careers website. In order to finish the application, you will need to register. You will need to use a valid email address as your username. You can complete your application after you’re registered.
3. Click on the “My Role Sheet” the top of the log in screen. You should be able to view and edit your application. It may take 30 to 45 minutes to complete.
4. Have important information handy. You will need your contact information, your social security number, scheduling availability, educational information and previous employer information. References may also be required.
5. Complete your application. Look it over to make sure all of your information is correct. Once you’ve completed your application, you will need to print a copy for your records.
Applying at the Disney Casting Center
6. Visit the Disney Casting Center if you live in or are visiting the Orlando area. This building is directly across the street from the Walt Disney World marketplace at Downtown Disney.
7. Join one of the two lines on the ramp that's in the building. One line is for appointments and the other is for walk-ins. You would go into the walk-in line.
8. Pick two roles you’re interested in once you’re at the front of the line. The cast members will give you a sheet for what roles Disney World is currently hiring for. Choose only the roles you’re interested in.
9. Fill out your job application. Make a note on the application that you’re interested in working for Epcot. You will then watch a video on the Disney Company and its policies. After you watch the video, you will be called in (on that same day) for a job interview.
Based in Massachusetts, Chanel Adams has been writing since 2009. Her work has been published by the "Lowell Sun, " MadeMan.com, Coed Media and other print and online publications. She has knowledge in fashion, careers, health, education, computers and electronics. Adams has an Associate of Science in administrative medical assisting from San Joaquin Valley College.[[/blockquote]]
Original source: eHow.com
Next page: Epcot Restaurants Map
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Epcot Restaurants France News
Epcot lumberjacks get chopping, eh? - Orlando Sentinel
Epcot lumberjacks get chopping, eh?
The Canadian Lumberjack Show replaces Off Kilter, a kilt-wearing, bagpipe-playing band that has been entertaining guests in Canada at Epcot for 17 years. The Canadian Lumberjack Show replaces Off Kilter, a kilt-wearing, bagpipe-playing band that has ...
'Frozen' ride at Disney World stirs fight among EPCOT fans - Today.com
'Frozen' ride at Disney World stirs fight among EPCOT fans
When it comes to visiting Walt Disney World these days, it seems you're either a "princess person" or a "troll person." While the former are thrilled that Disney will open an attraction at EPCOT based on the hit movie “Frozen” in 2016, the latter are ...
Disney to open attraction 'Frozen' at Epcot Theme Park, Florida in 2016
'Frozen' Movie Online, Let It Go, Games & Rides: 'Frozen' Toys Top Holiday ...
Disney To Bring Frozen Attraction To The Walt Disney World Resort
The 10 Best Attractions at Epcot - Paste Magazine (blog)
Paste Magazine (blog)
The 10 Best Attractions at Epcot
Paste Magazine (blog)
When Epcot opened in 1982 it was known as EPCOT. Those capital letters served a purpose: It was an acronym for Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. Based on Walt Disney's unrealized dream of creating an actual, inhabited city based on ...
VIDEO: Tribute to Off Kilter, Mo'Rockin' as Walt Disney World makes changes to ...
Fans say goodbye to Off-Kilter while new act steps forward at Epcot
A Farewell to Epcot's Norway Ride: How Fake Experiences Shaped My Life - Gizmodo
A Farewell to Epcot's Norway Ride: How Fake Experiences Shaped My Life
I've never been to Norway. I guess it's supposed to be like Minnesota, but with more fjords and trolls or something. But you know where I have been? Epcot. Which is kind of the same thing. Right? Yesterday, the Epcot attraction officially known as ...
VIDEO: Maelstrom tribute final ride at Epcot as "Frozen" takes over Walt ...
Maelstrom at Epcot's Norway closes to make way for Frozen
'Frozen' ride will replace Maelstrom at Disney World
Epcot: Narrators, including a 'Frozen' one, added to Candlelight Processional - Orlando Sentinel (blog)
Epcot: Narrators, including a 'Frozen' one, added to Candlelight Processional
Orlando Sentinel (blog)
A voice from "Frozen" will be part of the 2014 Candlelight Processional event at Epcot. Actor Jonathan Groff, who played Kristoff in the animated blockbuster, will join the mass choir and live orchestra for a telling of the Christmas story at the theme ...
Paul Bunyan Lumberjack Show set for Epcot - Orlando Sentinel (blog)
Paul Bunyan Lumberjack Show set for Epcot
Orlando Sentinel (blog)
Off Kilter is a kilt-wearing, bagpipe-playing band that has been entertaining guests in Canada at Epcot for years with its style of traditional and original music. The last day of shows for Off Kilter is Sept. 27. Off Kilter is a kilt-wearing, bagpipe ...
Chase Epcot Perk - Card Trak
Chase Epcot Perk
The 19th Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival presented by Chase, is running through November 10, 2014. All Chase debit and credit cardholders, including Disney Visa cardholders, are entitled to exclusive access to the Chase Lounge at the Festival ...