Epcot Restaurants France
How to Get a Job at Epcot By Chanel Adams, eHow Contributor , last updated June 02, 2014Found This Helpful
Epcot is one of the four theme parks at Walt Disney World. At twice the size of the Magic Kingdom theme park, it splits into two: Future World and World Showcase. Future World hosts attractions such as Spaceship Earth, Mission: Space and Test Track. World Showcase, on the other hand, features 11 countries, including Italy, France, Mexico, Morocco and Germany. Tourists can shop and eat in each of the countries. There are also other attractions such as boat rides, firework shows and concerts. If you’re interested, you can find one of the many jobs that Epcot has to offer.
Applying on the Disney Careers Website
1. Choose a role that you would be interested in. At Epcot, you could work in a store, restaurant or at one of the ride attractions. Read the descriptions for the roles you’re interested in so you know what to expect. Click on the “Apply for this Position” button once you chose the role you want.
2. Create a profile on the Disney Careers website. In order to finish the application, you will need to register. You will need to use a valid email address as your username. You can complete your application after you’re registered.
3. Click on the “My Role Sheet” the top of the log in screen. You should be able to view and edit your application. It may take 30 to 45 minutes to complete.
4. Have important information handy. You will need your contact information, your social security number, scheduling availability, educational information and previous employer information. References may also be required.
5. Complete your application. Look it over to make sure all of your information is correct. Once you’ve completed your application, you will need to print a copy for your records.
Applying at the Disney Casting Center
6. Visit the Disney Casting Center if you live in or are visiting the Orlando area. This building is directly across the street from the Walt Disney World marketplace at Downtown Disney.
7. Join one of the two lines on the ramp that's in the building. One line is for appointments and the other is for walk-ins. You would go into the walk-in line.
8. Pick two roles you’re interested in once you’re at the front of the line. The cast members will give you a sheet for what roles Disney World is currently hiring for. Choose only the roles you’re interested in.
9. Fill out your job application. Make a note on the application that you’re interested in working for Epcot. You will then watch a video on the Disney Company and its policies. After you watch the video, you will be called in (on that same day) for a job interview.
Based in Massachusetts, Chanel Adams has been writing since 2009. Her work has been published by the "Lowell Sun, " MadeMan.com, Coed Media and other print and online publications. She has knowledge in fashion, careers, health, education, computers and electronics. Adams has an Associate of Science in administrative medical assisting from San Joaquin Valley College.[[/blockquote]]
Original source: eHow.com
Next page: Epcot Restaurants Map
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Epcot Restaurants France News
Best of Disney's Epcot's Food and Wine Festival - Fox News
Best of Disney's Epcot's Food and Wine Festival
It's like we are opening 28 new restaurants, and the beginning of the festival is our opening day," said Yelitza Acevedo, Epcot International Food & Wine Festival's guest services manager. The food fest is free with park admission ($94 for ages 10+ ...
A Tamiami Trail strip mall that tastes like France - The News-Press
A Tamiami Trail strip mall that tastes like France
The dinners allowed Christian, a classically trained chef who left his native Paris to cook at Epcot's France Pavilion in 1985, to see how his recipes for cassoulet, vichyssoise and duck confit would be received by local palates. The rave reviews gave ...
Fans scrambling to save Maelstrom should chill - Sun Sentinel
Fans scrambling to save Maelstrom should chill
The Disney movie "Frozen" unleashed an avalanche of profit that swept away the Viking longboats of EPCOT's Maelstrom. ... Japan brutalized China. China propped up our enemies in Korea and Vietnam. France and England spent entire centuries at war ...
Celebrate With Bubbly at the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - MousePlanet
Celebrate With Bubbly at the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
This year, as in years past, the Epcot Food and Wine Festival features an assortment of bubbly from around the world with something for everyone. Something fruity from Canada? Something unique from France? Done. Don't be shy if you are struggling with ...
Capa opens at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort - Orlando Sentinel
Capa opens at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
The dining room at Capa, a new restaurant at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando. (Four Seasons ... Chef Tim Dacey's menu was inspired by the Basque culture of Spain and France. I haven't sampled the food yet, but here are some highlights of the restaurant:.
Les Trophées de la gastronomie en direct sur France3.fr, lundi 19H45 - Francetv info
Les Trophées de la gastronomie en direct sur France3.fr, lundi 19H45
Jérôme dirige aujourd'hui les deux restaurants français et la pâtisserie du groupe Bocuse implantés au coeur du célèbre parc d'attractions "Epcot center" à Orlando en Floride. Il aura la lourde charge d'annoncer le palmarès, une douzaine de récompenses ...
Trophée de la gastronomie et des vins 2014 - le palmarès - Francetv info
Trophée de la gastronomie et des vins 2014 - le palmarès
Il est à la tête du pavillon français d'Epcot Center à Disney World en Floride. "Je suis juste là-bas pour donner envie aux ... Le prix de la Toque blanche à l'international a été remis à Andreas Antona, chef du Simpsons restaurant à Birmingham ...